News & Events
- About The Internal And External Turbocharger Waistgate
- Correct Operation Of Diesel Turbocharger Throughout Operating With Diesel Motor
- Doing Daily Maintenance Of Diesel Turbocharger For Your Cars To Keep It In Good Condition
- How To Choose The Right Turbocharger For Your Car
- Top 3 Ways To Keep Your Turbocharged Cars On The Road Longer
- Seven Main Engine Turbocharger Parts And Their Irreplaceable Functions
- Engine Turbocharger: New Trend Of Structure Designing
- 2010 Saab 9-5 Is The 2.8-Liter Turbocharged V6
- How About Installing A Headrest Car Monitors For Your Vehicle?
- Twin Turbochargers: Benefits and Drawbacks
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- A&S Turbochargers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Tel: +86-28-67167770
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Contact Person: Ivy
HTT Hybrid turbocharger
A hybrid turbocharger is an electric turbocharger consisting of an ultra high speed turbine-generator and an ultra high speed electric air compressor. The turbine and compressor are high-speed aeromachines, as in a conventional turbocharger. The electrical motors run at speeds in excess of 120,000 rpm and when used as generators, generate electricity at up to 98.5% electrical efficiency. High electrical efficiency is paramount, because there is no mechanical link between the turbine and compressor. In other words, hybrid turbocharger refers to a series hybrid setup, in which compressor speed and power are independent from turbine speed and power. This design flexibility leads to further improvements in turbine and compressor efficiency, beyond a conventional turbocharger.